Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 2020 22:07:47 +0200
From:      Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Subject:   Re: Wayland on FreeBSD

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 9:18 PM Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 02:08:50PM +0200, Tomasz CEDRO wrote:
> > PLEASE BRING BACK THE FREEBSD WIKI TO LIFE :-)
>
> This is simply rude.
> mcl

Hello Mark, you may be right, and I am sorry if you find my call to
action rude - just take a different look -  during only last two days
several people showed up signalling active interest in Wayland on
FreeBSD. WiKi last update is 2018. No word on Handbook. Some words on
Forums. Looks like world is shifting from Xorg to Wayland. There are
even people willing to participate in Wayland development so FreeBSD
can benefit. Isn't that an opportunity?

I always considered WIKI to be the best place for Work-In-Progress
documentation. I would prefer not to scatter the information over the
web ("the linux way"). Why don't we update WIKI and make it more open
to the community?

What better medium could you recommend?

Best regards :-)
Tomek