Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 2021 04:43:02 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Klaus_K=C3=BCchemann?= <maciphone2@googlemail.com>
To:        Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@shrew.net>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rpi4 network boot

At the moment I can say that there is NO problem with the genet-driver =
related to netboot :

see my successful netboot incl. fully working genet :

https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=3Dview&id=3D5864

Also it doesn=E2=80=99t seem to be a firmware problem .
It=E2=80=99s more a  configuration-thing.
So: I also experienced the hang on genet between my first netboot-trials =
,
But after changing some configurations that problem went away.

Since this was a quite complex and fiddly setup on both server and =
uSD-client=20
I don=E2=80=99t remember at the moment which conf-setting exactly it was =
that solved it :-)

for further help we would need your configs: fstab, ifconfig and so =
on...

Best Regards

Klaus =20