Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 2004 06:10:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      Technical Director <technical@server1.ultratrends.com>
To:        LW Ellis <lwellis@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mysql install problem Continued

One thing you can do to get around large INSERT collumn count matching is
use this syntax:

INSERT INTO user SET Host='localhost', User='username',
Password=password('very_secret'), Select_priv='Y', Insert_priv='Y',
etc.etc.etc.

You will have to identify your table first, use:

desc user

Maybe this will help.

R.