Date:      Wed, 3 May 2006 17:54:20 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        announce@bafug.org, current@freebsd.org, grehan@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bay Area FreeBSD user's Group Meeting Wed. ACPI + Alan Cox

--f+W+jCU1fRNres8c

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 03:15:57PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
+> Wednesdays' meeting is almost upon us.
+>=20
+> Nate Lawson will tell us about ACPI
+> You will also have the oportunity to meet Alan Cox of VM fame.
+>=20
+> I will be webcasting and recording the meeting as usual.
+>=20
+> Wednesday, 19:30 Pacific time (currently 7 hours behind UTC).
+>    Feedback via IRC (efnet #bafug as per usual)
+>=20
+> Audio/video at:
+>  rtsp://jello.ironport.com/bafug-live.sdp
+>=20
+> http://www.bafug.org/ for directions etc.
+>=20
+> San Francisco bay area resident freebsd users
+> are invide, ney, encouraged to attend!
+>=20
+> Others are welcome to attend virtually.

I'd love to see it, but last I tried I wasn't able to watch it on
FreeBSD with all players I know.

Hey! It's FreeBSD user's group, right? Can you setup something which is
"watchable" from FreeBSD? Pretty please.

If there is software already which I can use to watch it, tell me its
name and ignore above begging:) Thanks!

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--f+W+jCU1fRNres8c