Date:      Sat, 10 May 2003 12:03:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Fabio Miranda Hamburger <fabmirha@ns.isi.ulatina.ac.cr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 on laptop Dell inspiron 2650

Hi.
I love unix and freebsd and I would like to install it on my laptop but I
would like to know if it is waste of time install freebsd on a laptop.
I know how stable and flexible is freebsd on servers but I dont know if i
am wasting m time trying to set up X on a system that is not prepared for
that.
Is practical to instgall freebsd on a laptop? or it is better to choose XP
or linux ?
Where ca n i get howtos for freebsd on laptop?

---
Fabio Andres Miranda
Ingenieria de sistemas informaticos
Universidad Latina - Costa Rica