Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:13:51 +0100
From:      Michal Mertl <mime@traveller.cz>
To:        Cyril Jaouich <cjaouich@yahoo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUMMARY: Jails and loopback interfaces

One solution which I think hasn't been mentioned here is to have jails
on RFC1918 IP addresses or loopback (127/8) and have a packet filter
redirect/forward just the visible services to the internal IP addresses.

I haven't tried it myself but according to others it works.

Michal

Cyril Jaouich pí¨e v st 08. 03. 2006 v 16:17 -0500: