Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:25:26 +0100
From:      "Nino Ivanov" <niivanov@gmx.net>
To:        "'Josh Paetzel'" <josh@tcbug.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        'Kris Kennaway' <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   AW: FreeBSD 2.2.9 / Installation problem

Thank you very much for your ideas. I switched to 4.11 after realizing =
that
it would work as well. Besides, it would be much easier to install =
packages,
as they are available on CD - for 2.2.9, as far as I saw it, I have to
download them. This would have to happen on the Compaq. However, the =
HP-disk
and the LAN-card which I need for internet access would use the same
PCMCIA-slot.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----