Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:39:10 -0600
From:      Chris Faehl <cfaehl@cs.unm.edu>
To:        lrios <lrios@ziplink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: async mounts

> How can I mount my file partitions asynchronously??  Is their an option
> for fstab mounted file systems??

Yup. It's documented under mount (man mount) [this seems like something that
should be documented under fstab - it seems the fstab doc is written very
generically. It would be useful if at least basic ufs and nfs options
were documented under fstab, since these are almost universally used
filesystems.]

>   ______        __
>     / /(@)__  / (@)__  / /__  lrios@ziplink.net
>  / /__/_/___________________  `He who dies with the most toys win!`

Chris Faehl			      | Email: cfaehl@cs.unm.edu
The University of New Mexico          | URL:   http://www.cs.unm.edu/~cfaehl
Computer Science Dept., Rm. FEC 313   | Phone: 505/277-3016
Albuquerque, NM  87131  USA           | FAX:   505/277-6927