Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:26:12 -0500
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Florian Baier" <florian.baier@agilolfinger.de>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: isdn soft modem

If your saying you want to use your ISDN modem for receiving
incoming call over standard phone lines, I don't think that is
possible. Read the documentation that came with your ISDN modem to
see if that is possible. If so, then use 'user ppp' for incoming
calls. Read man ppp. It has two different configuration methods for
receiving incoming calls.

Good luck friend.