Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:55:02 +0000 ()
From:      Gary Roberts <garyr@ajax.wcs.uq.edu.au>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which SQL Database for Web Applications ?

The Hermit Hacker writes:

> > How viable would

> 	Depends on what you mean by viable...most of what you describe
> above is alot of front-end code, and therefore could be done using any of
> the three...

Sure, so what do most people use to write front-ends?  I guess I'm looking
for advice based on (others) experience in that I don't have the time to
get that experience myself.  I'm willing to pay someone to do the initial
development and then (probably) take over the ongoing maintenance and
enhancement of the system myself.  For that reason it would need to be
something relatively easy for a novice to understand and master.

Any thoughts anyone??   Thanks.

Cheers,
--
Gary Roberts  (garyr@wcs.uq.edu.au)