Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:35:34 -0700
From:      "Jack Velte" <jackv@earthling.net>
To:        "Oddbjorn Steffensen" <oddbjorn@oddbjorn.bdc.no>
Cc:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: you can talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

-----Original Message-----
From: Oddbjorn Steffensen <oddbjorn@oddbjorn.bdc.no>
To: Jack Velte <jackv@earthling.net>
Date: Tuesday, June 02, 1998 5:05 AM

>No offence, but I think you'd be able to sell your ideas more
>easily if you structured them a bit better, and perhaps even
>touched that Shift key once in a while..

no, no.  i welcome some comments.  so far this is the first.  i try
to double space between sentences.  Sometimes the sentences
don't make sense, though.  i'd really like a line by line reading of
what You think i wrote.  it would be !useful and if i get some
stock, i'll owe you, eh?  thank you.

kind regards,

-jack