Date:      20 Nov 1999 18:32:26 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Last decisive examination

Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de> writes:

>  What I dare to ask you about would anyone of you who he is
>  sure about his port tree being fresh and correct send
>  me his output of ls -al /usr/ports.Then I could compare
>  it directly with mine and so it is the last decisive
>  examination.

You can get the very latest ports tree by simply removing /usr/ports and
running cvsup on a proper supfile.  Look for this supfile in the same
place where you'll get your ports, to your ultra-fast local FreeBSD
mirror site ;-)

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]