Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:03:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Daniel <john@cell-works.com>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I am trying to install the cvsup port  with out the gui

I checked the INDEX there isn't one listed without gui. I also did a
search for cvsup on the freebsd.org site and only 3 versions of cvsup
come up none of them are without gui. i'm going to try the url you gave
me i just have to move to a box with lynx.

Thanks for you help.

John

"Don't want no trouble , don't start no trouble."

-Some actor in some sitcom