Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 10:38:29 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Grisha Vasilyev <acid@cn.ua>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TI1225 + ORINOCO aka WaveLAN IEEE 802.11 11Mb

In message <Pine.LNX.4.21.KSI2.0005291711240.25455-100000@wicket.ci.net.ua> Grisha Vasilyev writes:
: On Sun, 28 May 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > In message <200005280908.e4S98cB93403@zibbi.mikom.csir.co.za> John Hay writes:
: > : The only ones I found refer to the ISA carrier card and not the PCI TI1225
: > : based ones. I can get the ISA based carriers to work with no problem. It
: >
: > I have a TI1225 based controller that didn't used to work but it works
: > now.
:
: You mean, PCI TI 1225 works with WaveLAN now?
: With -CURRENT or with -STABLE ?

No.  I mean that I have a TI 1225 based controller that didn't work
before, but works now. I have no wavelan card.

Warner