Date:      Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:52:33 -0600
From:      Steve Moyzis <smoyzis@ameritech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ? On Disk Space Needed

I have a Pentium 90 PC w/ a 2.5 Gb HD running Windows98/Win NT 4.0, with
about 600 Mb free, 98 Mb of RAM, I also have a 400 Mb partition
available; will the the 2nd 400 Mb partition be large enough to install
FreeBSD 4.4? for an "average" installation? or should I toast the whole
System and start over?  I belong to several Newsgroups, and I have *way*
too many files, bookmarks, addresses, etc.  to start over.  My backup PC
is a Win 3.1x w/IE 3.03 and Eudora Lite 3.01, only good for d/l'd POP3
email
Thanks,

Steve
smoyzis@ameritech.net