Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:36:59 -0800
From:      oliver <opalpha@terraflux.com>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AS1200

I have Freebsd 5.0 running on an as1200. Works pretty good, given the
current project state.

Did not encounter many problems, but did switch to 5.0 because of an ncr
hose issue. Drew was kind enough to help me with that one some time ago.

I did not get the nic on the ncr controller to work (tulip), but installed
two fxp's instead.

Cheers,
Oliver