Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:11:26 +0700
From:      "Nickolay N.Dudorov" <nnd@mail.nsk.ru>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can I obtain 'int-cvs-cur' by CTM ?

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 12:13:33AM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 nnd@mail.nsk.ru wrote:
>
> > 	Last CTM delta in
> > ftp://ctm.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CTM-international/int-cvs-cur
> > is 'int-cvs-cur.0114.gz' from May 15 1999.
>
> There isn't any "int-cvs-cur", so are you referring to maybe the

	And what is (or was earlier) at the URL I post here ?

> International Crypto Repository run by Mark Murray out of SA?

	I refer to the "CTM interface" to "International Crypto
Repository run by Mark Murray...". (More precisely about "ftp-ing"
CTM deltas from some servers - f.e. 'ctm.freebsd.org').

	I can't ftp CTM deltas from internat.freebsd.org directly -
there are some problems to connect from Siberia to SA ;-)

	N.Dudorov