Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:20:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Zhiui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ignacio <izelaya@infovia.com.ar>, stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvsup problem

Careful reading of limited document does help. I tried to download
mail-list archive the other day but could not succeed.  I re-read the
online cvsup document.  It says "In particular, use only tag=. for the
ports-* collections.".  So I tried to delete the following line in my
supfile:

*default release=cvs tag=.

And it works!

-Zhihui