Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:47:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Soren Ragsdale <soren@primenet.com>
To:        Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (fwd) Web Development 1199

Sorry for this mail BTW, folks.  I didn't intend to send it: I was reading
ba.jobs.wanted and (using tin) I tried to mail it to myself.
multimedia@freebsd.org was still the default (I'd sent a previous message
to the list from tin) and I hit "send" without thinking.

Think faster, type slower.

--
"Recall that to every complex problem, there is a solution which is
 supremely simple, wonderfully easy to express, intensely seductive, and