Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:57:08 +0200
From:      Paulius Bulotas <paulius@kaktusas.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GKrellM with_sensor

Hello Mike,

On 02 03 28, Mike Meyer wrote:
> In <20020328180238.GA98199@kaktusas.org>, Paulius Bulotas
> <paulius@kaktusas.or
g> typed:
> > does anyone has GKrellM working and reporting sensor status? For
> Works fine for me. Note that it only works properly on a subset of
> available system monitoring hardware, and if your hardware isn't in
> that subset, it can cause your system to crash.

it doesn't crash my system, it even doesn't show such Builtin - Sensors
(although I saw how it looks in demo and enabled it at compilation ;).
I looked over sensors.c and found, that I was missing smb and friends.
Added smb,smbus,intpm,iicbus,iicsmb recompiled kernel, still nothing ;)
I have m/b Chaintech 7AIA/100 Via KT133-686B (sensors.c mentions via686a
and via686) and Athlon ;)

Any ideas?

Paulius