Date:      Fri, 2 Nov 2012 07:18:05 -0700
From:      Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
To:        Werner Thie <werner@thieprojects.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BeagleBone SD card problems

On Nov 2, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Werner Thie wrote:

>=20
> What's your advice on cross compiling ports when doing the image, =
specially such ports which depend on stuff being installed?

I've only done native port-building on my BeagleBone.
I usually start a build or two before going to bed at
night and it's done by the time I get home from work
the next day.  ;-)

Among other things, if you're interested in using it
in production someday, it's probably a good way
to get a feel for the overall stability of the platform.

Tim