Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:04:25 +0200
From:      "J.St." <der_julian@web.de>
To:        dinoex@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gnumail-1.0.3

Hello,

First of all I am terribly sorry to direct this message to you, the
port maintainer, but I do not think this problem is directly related
to GNUMail.app.

My problem is that the GNUMail.app documentation tells me to run the
program via 'openapp GNUMail.app', but there is no program/script
called openapp on my system. I expected it to be part of GNUStep and
reinstalled all parts of it without any change of the situation.

Do you have any advice?

Regards,
Julian Stecklina