Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:41:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SGML authoring tools

On Sat, 13 Sep 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > What do you guys use to edit our sgml-based documentation? (e.g. FAQ and
>
> I don't know about the others, but I just use emacs. ;)

Being far from thinking about point-and-click solutions, I kinda
suspected something easier to use... I'll try that, though. Thanks.

Andrzej Bialecki

abial@warman.org.pl  | if(halt_per_mth > 0) { fetch("http://www.freebsd.org") }
Research & Academic  | "Be open-minded, but don't let your brains to fall out."
Network in Poland    | All of the above (and more) is just my personal opinion.