Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:33:47 -0500
From:      "Ara" <ara@avvali.com>
To:        "'gabriel'" <normal1.lists@gmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Mac Address Spoofing(!)

Hello
There should be a file containing info about your network card. So if you vi
the file and change the Mac to the one you need, and reboot, then you should
get the new ip. My isp is like yours, dhcp but based on mac address. I can't
remember the location of file containing the network card configuration