Date:      Mon, 19 May 2003 09:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        marcus@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gucharmap doesn't install...

I did a pkg_remove of the old gucharmap immediately before doing this
install... if I try to install the new one -twice- it works.  I (think
I) validated this by installing the old gucharmap-gnome-0.6.0,
pkg_remove'd it, and tried to install it.  The second install attempt
worked.  The first failed because of the missing directory.

I'll shut up and see if anyone else sees this.

- Mike H.