Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:45:55 -0800
From:      kachun@pathlink.com (Kachun Lee)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wx driver fro Intel PRO/1000T

(reformatted... sorry about the previous one)

I cut and pasted the PHY code from the Linux driver to wx, fixed up the
register map and got the wx driver running with the PRO/1000T (LIVENGOOD
COPPER). I put it at:

  http://www.pathlink.com/freebsd

for any one who may be interested in it. It is just intended as a stop gap
measoure until the regulars get their running. Since I will be using it in a
production system in a few day, please let me know if you encounter any problem
with it. The set ifmedia stuffs are not in, but the AutoNeg is working fine. I
tested it over the weekends with both 1000BaseTX and 100BaseT.