Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:55:55 -0800
From:      Mitch Lichtenberg <mitch@pa.dec.com>
To:        "'Matthew N. Dodd'" <winter@jurai.net>, "'Michael Knoll'" <knollm@lafcol.lafayette.edu>
Cc:        "'hackers@FreeBSD.ORG'" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Token Ring info

Information on older ISA-bus IBM Token-Ring cards can be
obtained from IBM in the "IBM Local-Area Network Technical Reference."
IBM P/N SC30-3383-03 39F9353.  It's really cryptic stuff.
You'll also want to have the IEEE 802.5 spec handy,
and the spec that talks about source routing.

It's been a while since I hacked token-ring hardware, so I don't know
if there is updated info from IBM on their PCI cards.

/Mitch.