Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:04:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Will Yardley <william@hq.newdream.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   more color ls questions.

just wondering; why does ls -G work from the console but not from Eterm,
Xterm or any other client?  do I just have to set a different terminal
type?

another unrelated question; I had the netscape browser (the port of linux
4.7) installed on my computer.  i then installed communicator so that i
could use netscape mail; however when i sent a message, it crashes the
browser.  is this a known problem?  should i de-install everything and
reinstall?

-will