Date:      Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:49:20 GMT
From:      Alexander Best <arundel@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/159220: Strange sentence in /usr/src/UPDATING

>Number:         159220
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Strange sentence in /usr/src/UPDATING
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In /usr/src/UPDATING, almost at the very end of the file, there's the following sentence:

"This file contains a list, in reverse chronological order, of major
breakages in tracking -current.  Not all things will be listed here,
and it only starts on October 16, 2004.  Updating files can found in
previous releases if your system is older than this."

The last sentence seems quite broken. At least I haven't got a clue what it's supposed to mean.
>How-To-Repeat:
Read /usr/src/UPDATING!