Date:      Sat, 5 May 2001 20:08:25 +0200
From:      Markus Holmberg <markush@acc.umu.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SoundBlaster 128 PCI (ES1371) no work? Heavily distorted sound

Hi,

My newly bought SoundBlaster 128 PCI does not seem to work well. Audio
played with it is heavily distorted! (The audio being played barely
recognizable.)

My kernel configuration:

device pcm

And /dev/sndstat says:

FreeBSD Audio Driver (newpcm) May  5 2001 19:13:55
Installed devices:
pcm0: <AudioPCI ES1371> at io 0x9800 irq 9 (1p/1r channels duplex)

I read all docs I could find on the issue, but no luck :(. Anyone got a
clue?

Thanks for any help..

Markus

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
markush@acc.umu.se      |       http://www.freebsd.org/