Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:07:05 +0200
From:      Manolis Kiagias <sonic2000gr@gmail.com>
To:        Mike Edwards <medwards-freebsd@mirkwood.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as a Xen DomU, dead link

Mike Edwards wrote:
> Section 22.2.2.2 of 'FreeBSD as a Guest OS' in the handbook (
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/virtualization-guest.html
> ) recommends downloading the Xen build of the kernel and disk image
> from fsmware.com, which is perpetually down.  Can this link be updated
> to a working mirror?  In fact, are there working mirrors for the Xen
> build?

You are right, it seems the web server is down (although the server
responds to pings). I have not been able to locate another download site
for the files referenced in the Handbook.  I guess we should wait a bit
and see if it comes up again. Or, if you (or anyone else) finds an
alternate site / can send me a copy of the files, I will be able to
upload them at a different location and update the links.

Thanks,
manolis@