Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:03:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rich Morin <rdm@idiom.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sorry for the duplicate PR

The folks who manage the mailing list site for the FreeBSD lists have
decided to reject mail from machines whose hostnames cannot be found
via reverse DNS.  At the same time, my ISP (Sprint Broadband Direct)
refuses to supply reverse DNS for its clients.

Consequently, I have been required to post my PRs from an account I
have on another machine.  In this instance, I saw a message rejection
that I had already handled and thought it still needed resending...

-r