Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:03:23 -0800
From:      Aditya <aditya@grot.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Laptop compatility list

> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:45:46 +0100 (CET), Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at> said:
> (<http://www.zapatec.com/freebsd/laptop/>) - which is a good thing
> of course and better than nothing, but I'd also like something like
> "Notebooks known to work very well with FreeBSD 5.0" or something
> like that :-)

I set up the above page and one reason I made it "just links" to other
peoples pages is that such info gets very stale rather quickly and I
figured people would be more likely to update their own
pages...however, I can easily add more fields/features if people think
that's useful.

Lukas, if you had something else in mind, I can give you access/space
for whatever you want (it's SQL database driven, so pretty flexible)
at that URL too.

Adi