Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 20:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        hackers list FreeBSD <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: LISA'97: how about a BOF session?

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, David Greenman wrote:

> >>I believe that David is the only person slated to attend.  I've got a
> >>trip to Japan coming up, followed immediately thereafter by Comdex, so
> >>I'm trying to keep my own frequent flier miles to a minimum. :)
> >
> >   I wanted to attend, but Len turned down my offer. Perhaps I should bring
> >the issue up with Bob?
>
>    Oops, I didn't intend for that to go out to the list.
>    Anyway, if there is a FreeBSD BoF, I'm interested in any opinions on
> what you'd like to hear about at it (FreeBSD, of course, but specifics?).

Dont worry, none of us saw it.

 - Tom Arnold -       And Lycius' arms were empty of delight,           -
 - SysAdmin   -       As were his limbs of life, from that same night.  -
 - TBI, Ltd   -       On the high couch he lay!--his friends came round--
 -------------------- Supported him--no pulse, or breath they found,    -
 - Keats, Lamia II :  And, in its marriage robe, the heavy body wound.  -