Date:      Sun, 05 Sep 1999 21:24:02 -0400
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: IE for FreeBSD

Just my humble opinion, but inviting MS to start porting to the world of
free-unixes seems like you'd be inviting a thief into your living room...
personally I can't stand IE, but that's me :)

If having problems/dissatisfaction with netscape 4.61, why not compile a
lower version?  If I remember correctly, there are 4 or 5 different
versions available in the ports collection?

--John