Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:17:10 -0700
From:      JJ Behrens <jj@nttmcl.com>
To:        "Mr. Darren" <darren780@yahoo.com>, freebsd <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /dev/acd0c bug

No one else has sent in a response yet, so I'll start grabbing for straws:

o Perhaps you should updating your devices:
  cd /dev/; sh MAKEDEV all
o Are you trying to burn an ISO?  I.e., did you remember to use mkisofs first?
o I wonder if this is related to the recent ATA problems.

I apologize if this email was a waste of your time ;)

-jj

--
Users of C++ should consider hanging themselves rather than shooting their
legs off--it's best not to use C++ simply as a better C.