Date:      Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:10:12 +0200
From:      "Munish Chopra" <messiah_man@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   port of the NVIDIA drivers to FreeBSD

Looking over yesterday's current-digest, I see that there was a post
proposing something along the lines of: Some FreeBSD people should port the
NVIDIA linux kernel module to FreeBSD, which would most likely result in
NVIDIA releasing FreeBSD drivers (officially I guess). Now the person who
posted this claimed to have heard this from some guys at #nvidia on
irc.openprojects.net. I know some NVIDIA employees hang out there, but I
haven't had luck asking around there.

Does anyone know more about this, or is there maybe already an effort like
this going on? Is anyone interested? (I still haven't learned C, so no
option for me)

-Munish Chopra (please cc any replies to me, not on the list)