Date:      18 Jun 2003 11:41:06 -0400
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery " KF8NH <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mozilla-devel-1.4b

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 11:37, Doug Poland wrote:
> I'm running 4.-STABLE and was wondering why the Javascript debugger
> is not available in mozilla after this port builds.  Can I enable it
> with a make switch?

2@rushlight:25040 Z$ grep www/mozilla /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf
    'www/mozilla*' => 'WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=yes WITH_MAILNEWS=yes WITH_CALENDAR=yes WITH_JAVASCRIPT_DEBUGGER=yes',

I find it useful to go through the ports Makefiles on occasion and find
the current WITH_*/WITHOUT_* flags.  (It would be nice if there were an
easy way to do this; mostly I end up scanning for them after a
"portupgrade -a" and then go through and rebuild ports.)

--
brandon s allbery [openafs/solaris/japh/freebsd] allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator [linux/heimdal/too many hats] allbery@ece.cmu.edu