Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 08:32:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        paul@premier-networks.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cistron Radius Question

definitely there is a way:

Cistron Radius has an optioin for the users file, Exec-Program-Wait, which
will execute the program selected and wait for a return...if the return is
true, the user authenticaton proceeds, if not, it is not authorised.

i wrote a program to check users for dialup, 64k and 128k isdn, according
to the unix group they are members:

  Exec-Program-Wait = "/usr/local/bin/chkgrp %u 118",

hope this helps.

cheers,
jeff
--

Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services   |
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mail |