Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:04:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bbcc.ctc.edu>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD early days...  (fwd)

If someone is would like it, I have an opening for the "All Things BSD"
column in the Daemon News.  The Column would be about Early BSD, humorous
technical stories of BSD, and what ever else you felt like putting in
there.  We generally have two authors per column, and they alternate
months.  We have one author alread, and need the 2nd.

Anyone who has participated in this thread would be a good candidate.

If anyone is interested:

	editor@daemonnews.org	#the Editors.
	article@daemonnews.org	#send all articles to be published.

	-Chris Coleman.