Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:15:43 -0500
From:      wanghx916@netscape.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   D-Link DFE-650 PCMCIA Card Timeout

Hello,
My IBM Thinkpad 600E equipped with a D-Link DFE-650 PCMCIA card.
It always complains timeout when I execute "ifconfig" on it no
matter which resources (IRQ & I/O Address) I allocate for it.
I checked it hardware resources setting in MS-DOS with its diagnosis
kit program diag.exe (From the manufacture), I found they are IRQ 9,
I/O 300. So I allocate resources in FreeBSD like that, But it still
timeout, Why?
Could anyone help me?
Thank you.