Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:33:23 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        "'freebsd-advocacy'" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Structuring and software]

Woops - wrong email list. :)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [bsd-advocacy] Re: Structuring and software
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:31:38 -0600
From: Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To: Stacy Olivas <olivas@digiflux.org>
CC: bsd-advocacy@daemonnews.org

Stacy Olivas wrote:
 >>On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 12:53:32PM -0600, Eric Anderson
 >><anderson@centtech.com> wrote:

 >>for everyone

 >>Preferably one

 >>bsdevents.org (in case

 >>such an important

 >>>Sounds like a good idea..
 >>>I can provide a machine, bandwidth, etc.
 >>>
 >>>Eric
 >>>
 >>>--
 >>>------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>>Eric Anderson	   Systems Administrator      Centaur Technology
 >>>Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?
 >>>------------------------------------------------------------------
 >>
 >>Excellent.  In that case, why don't we nail down who the
 >>project leaders
 >>are and get them all shell accounts on your machine?  I'll take
 >>acc@bsdevents.org with tcsh, please. :-)
 >>

 > I've already offered up myself as a leader for this when I posted the
To Do
 > list on my site.
 > So, I'll throw my hat into the ring as such..  (I'll post something
similar
 > on the -advocacy list).
 >
 > -Stacy

Of course, I offer to be a "CORE" member (or whatever you want to call
it).  So far, I see a few leaders already standing out:

Eric Anderson (myself)
Stacy Olivas
Anthony C. Chavez
Josef EL-Rayes

I'm not sure if Josef ever said he wanted to be a "leader", but he has
definitely said multiple times he wants to help..

Is that our CORE list?  It might be good to have an official FreeBSD
member (-doc or -advocacy) on the CORE team - maybe Michael Lucas (I
know Michael, you are just bored with nothing else to do ;P)?

Eric