Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 03:51:53 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

On 2002-09-08 17:36, "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> > It does sound a lot more twisted, if you add the incomprehensibility
> > excuse for claiming that everyone else is false.
>
> Eh, you think I'm making this stuff up?  You are being somewhat dense.
> If God could be fully comprehended, he would not be God.  Why does the
> creature think he can comprehend that which transcends him?

The creature is not convinced that there is a need for a supernatural,
incomprehensible, impossible to understand, reach, or in any way
grasp being in order to behave rationally.  You can repeat a thousand
times "you need my god", but the basic question which is "why would
i need such a thing?" remains unanswered so far.