Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:53:59 -0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Josu=E9=20Jos=E9?= Souza Jr." <josue@nexos.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD-ISP <FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Radius configuration question

Hello,

	I am using radius merit to authenticate dial-up users and I wish to
block some of these users. I have tried some configurations in users
file, something like

user Authentication-Type = Deny
user Authentication-Type = None

and none of them is working. Of course I'm putting these lines before
any default entry. Reading the logs I found a strange message but I
don't know if it has anything to do with my problem but here is what
is shown:

Fri Oct 15 15:45:02 1999: send_reply: avpair_out(User-Realm(223), ...,
16536, Merit) for type accept returns 0

Any hints about this?

Thanks in advance,

Josué José Souza Jr. - Operações e Suporte
josue@nexos.com.br
Nexos Serviços de Redes Ltda.
http://www.nexos.com.br

Salvador - Bahia - Brasil