Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 09:06:07 -0400
From:      "Andrey Shuvikov" <mr.hyro@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Computer hangs on reboot

On 5/19/07, John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Does this machine not implement a PS/2 keyboard controller?  If so, try
> RELENG_6.
>
> --
> John Baldwin

I finally found time to install RELENG_6 but it didn't help. By the
way, was it supposed to work if the motherboard had PS/2 keyboard
controller or if it did not? I'm sorry, English is not native for me.
And, the motherboard have PS/2 keyboard port. It's a regular micro-ATX
motherboard except for the CPU, which is VIA C3 (based on SiS630E
chipset.)