Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Reinholz <xaenn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   UIM and m17n - m17n languages won't show up

Unfortunately I'm not exactly sure when the problem
began, but I am imagining it has happened with the
update to the latest version of uim and associated
libraries.

When I run uim none of the languages supplied by m17n
are listed. I also cannot find anyway to turn them on
using the gtk preference manager.

For what it's worth, I used the instructions at:
http://www.math.colostate.edu/~reinholz/freebsd/input_management.html

If anyone can offers suggestions for further
debugging, or a possible solution, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
-Daniel