Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 1997 18:19:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jimbo Bahooli <moke@fools.ecpnet.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-GAMMA and keyboard lock ups

	I compiled a fresh 2.2 on march 8.  When switching consoles the
keyboard locked up some times. I had remembered this did not happen in
-current so I diff'd /usr/src/sys/i386/isa/syscons.* and kbd* and patched
my 2.2 kernel.  The patches all applied fine, and kernel compiled fine,
and the locking has disappeared, and no noticeable problems have been
introduced.  Does anyone think I will have any problems? If not I do not
see why the updated syscons and kbdio stuff does not go into 2.2.