Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 1995 11:09:29 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sneezy.sri.com>
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert), phk@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: From the release-eng's wishlist

> > This is a good way to get your code finished, you have a good chance
> > of finding co-developers and testers, and maybe even somebody willing
> > to inherit some code you have sidetracked...  "FreeBSD Classified Ads" :-)
>
> I have a *lot* of code in the sidetracked category.  I might be persuaded
> to do this.  Much of it will require porting from 0.1 and 1.0 to 2.x, so
> I won't be persuaded immediately on most things, but there's a few of
> them that might fit the bill now; let me go through some the stuff before
> emailing a list.

If it means not getting the code to the public, I would suggest that
some if it may not even be ported to 2.x just to get the bits out.  I
know (and the rest of us as well) that you are a very busy guy, and
expecting you to get all those bits updated to 2.x will cause most of
them to lie in rot since you won't get the time to work on them.

Nate