Date:      Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:19:55 -0700
From:      "Matthew Feadler" <thetrueelf@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail Weirdness on 4.5-RELEASE

Yes, the servicves are running (verified by ps, sockstat, and telnetting to
the applicable ports while _inside_ my LAN).

The only 'firewall' running is NAT on a Cisco 2500-series router, but the
NAT entry for the mailserver is static, one-to-one.

I want (and I could do this before the move) to connect to the mailserver
from any given machine anywhere on the Net.

Thanks,

-ELf

Matthew A. Feadler
Herd Technologies