Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:45:36 -0300
From:      Elifarley Callado Coelho Cruz <elifarley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   eclipse-3.0.1_3 quits after some use

Eclipse IDE quits with an error after I press <CTRL>+<SHIFT>+O (to
organize imports in my Java source code).

It also quits if I try to do anything more involved than just closing a window.

It was working fine until today.

Any ideas on how to fix it ? I really need it working since my daily
work depends on it.

Thanks a lot!

P.S.: Does anyone know why IBM does not provide a FreeeBSD version of
eclipse, along with MacOS, Linux and Windows downloads ?

Below is my setup:

java version "1.4.2-p7"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.4.2-p7-root_09_jan_2005_19_16)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-p7-root_09_jan_2005_19_16, mixed mode)

FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #0: Fri Nov  5 04:19:18 UTC 2004
root@harlow.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386